Thursday 10 May 2012

Born in the wrong decade

I went shopping yesterday and decided for the millionth time that I really was born in the wrong year. Here's a picture of my favourite buy of yesterday:

Polka dot peter pan collar dress!



It's not as garish and 'sack looking' as it might appear in this picture. When I have it on, it's an entirely different story. It fits like a glove and makes me long to wear this dress on a hot summer day with really curly hair, pink lipstick and a pair of white or nude heels! 

How would you 'dress up' this dress?
What kind of style do you all follow?

6 comments:

  1. did you forget to say who chose this dress hmmmmm? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll just leave the styling up to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is probably for the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it, the collar is just perfect! I feel like I'm born in the wrong year as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really cute! Nude heels would look great with this! I think it would also look pretty with matching colored sandals and bangles :) What I like to do sometimes it put the picture on polyvore and try out different combinations of accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Nude heels would really look amazing. I'm still on a search for the perfect pair...although I shouldn't, I sorted through my shoe collection a few days ago and it was unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete